- Accessible hotel restaurant –Wide aisles, wheelchair accessibility to all areas, hearing-impaired fire alarm lights, easy access into the main entrance using a ramp system, trained staff, food display in easy view
- Accessible public entrance –Front entrance accessible via ramp in front of building
- Accessible registration desk – Wheelchair accessible check in desk, fully trained staff, hearing-impaired devices at the front desk for check in and for use in the room.
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged–The main lobby and pool level public restrooms have dedicated stalls which have lowered sinks, raised toilets, grab bars, large spacious floor areas paper towel dispensers, waste bins, hearing-impaired alarm indicators, soap dispensers. In addition, there is a dedicated unisex bathroom on the main level with all fittings and including a changing area for babies.
- Service support animals welcome – Verified Service Animals welcome. Subject to size restrictions. Please contact the property prior to making your reservations to confirm that we can accommodate your service support animal.
- Valet only parking
- Visual alarm for hearing impaired
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in public areas
Updated: April 2019.
hotelvictorsouthbeach.com strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. hotelvictorsouthbeach.com has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Accessibility on hotelvictorsouthbeach.com
hotelvictorsouthbeach.commakes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows hotelvictorsouthbeach.com to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
Enabling the Accessibility Menu
The hotelvictorsouthbeach.com accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
hotelvictorsouthbeach.com continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on hotelvictorsouthbeach.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Here For You
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on hotelvictorsouthbeach.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact hotelvictorsouthbeach.com Customer Support as follows:
Email: [email protected]